Saturday, May 26, 2012

Texas bound!

So we are moving to Texas. Wow. Wasn't expecting this but we'll make it work. We took a trip there this weekend to decide if we wanted to move. I've got a few pics of Jacob on the plane. Addie stayed with her grandparents.

Texas was nice! Lots to do and very family friendly. The animals scared me though. These squirrels would run right at you! Alabama squirrels definitely don't do that, and Jacob and I got dive-bombed in the pool by some crazy birds. No wonder they all carry guns.

So moving with two small kids. Not sure how this will go. I have so much to do my head is spinning. But I trust in God's plan for us and we're thankful for this awesome job opportunity.

Praying for sanity over the next few months! Sad to leave my friends. Excited for new things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment