Saturday, April 28, 2012

Slow down please!

Jacob is crawling. He's a mean belly scoocher but can getup on his hands and knees and go too! He is determined to move! Every week when I take him to school he has hit a new milestone. Sitting up. Pulling up. Creeping. Now crawling. So much fun to cheer him on! But oh little buddy, you are growing up so fast!

Addie was content to stretch out the baby stage. She met her milestones on time but not really early. This tugs on my heart strings a little that he is knocking them all out so soon! Wish I could just bottle up all the baby snuggles and toothless grins and shy little head burrowing into my neck then peeking out and smiling...,no camera can capture those feelings! Sigh. The life of an over-sensitive momma.

Here are a few pics. Addie took the one of Jacob and me. Pretty good for a 3 year old...and speaking of 3. Don't you wish you could be three again after seeing this pic of Addie at play? :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment